Assertive to Exclamatory ~ Study For Student Life (Students Tools)

Monday, November 12, 2018

Assertive to Exclamatory


Assertive to Exclamatory

Rule 1: প্রথমে what বা how বসে   + adjective বসে + subject + verb + বাকী অংশ( যদি থাকে) + !
Assertive - It is a very beautiful place.           Excl: – What a beautiful place it is!
Assertive – The man is very honest.               Excl: – How honest the man is!
Note:– adjective এর পূর্বে a থাকলে what a বসে এবং a না থাকলে how বসে.
Rule 2:
Assertive sentence wish থাকলে Exclamatory করার সময় শুরুতে if/had বসে।
Assertive – I wish I had the wings of a bird. Excl: – Had I the wings of bird!
Or,        If I had the wings of a bird!
Assertive – I wish I were a king.                    Excl:– If I were a king!
**desire থাকলে If, had, o that, oh that, ইত্যাদি বসে।
Assertive – I wish I were a player.                 Excl: – If I were a player!
Assertive – I desire I were young again.        Excl: – Oh that I were young again.




Assertive To Interrogative

Assertive To Imperative

Assertive To Exclamatory

Exclamatory To Assertive

Affirmative To Negative
Affirmative To Negative 2
Affirmative To Negative 3

Simple To Complex To Compound
#Practice Makes a man perfect ......Exercise Solve করুন Comments Box এ  ---- ⬇⬇






0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

Post a Comment