Exclamatory to assertive ~ Study For Student Life (Students Tools)

Monday, November 12, 2018

Exclamatory to assertive


Exclamatory to assertive

Rule 1: What/How যুক্ত Sentence
প্রথমে subject বসে + verb + a/an + very/great + adjective + বাকী অংশ। (What/How উঠে যাবে)
Exclamatory – What a nice flower it is!
Assertive – It is a very nice flower.
Exclamatory – What a genius student he is!
Assertive – He is a very genius student.

Rule 2: Hurrah/ Alas/ Fie যুক্ত Exclamatory কে Assertive এ করতে হলে
Hurrah/ Alas এর পরিবর্তে it is a matter of joy/ it is a matter of sorrow that/ it is shameful that + Hurrah / Alas/ Fie এর পরের অংশ।
Excl: Hurrah! We have won the game.  Ass: It is a matter of joy that we have won the game.
Excl: Hurrah! I got the first prize.      Ass: It is a matter of joy that I have got the first prize.
Excl: Alas! We lost the game!            Ass: It is a matter of sorrow that we lost the game.
Excl: Alas! He failed in the examination!   Ass: It is a matter of sorrow that he failed in the examination.                                                                                                                             Excl: Fie! He can not tolerate the poor.          Ass: It is shameful that he can not tolerate the poor.
Excl: Fie! He don’t respect seniors.               Ass:  It is shameful that he don’t respect seniors.

Rule 3: If/had দ্বারা exclamatory sentence শুরু হলে উক্ত sentence কে Assertive করার নিয়ম
Subject + wish + পুনরায় subject বসে + বাকী অংশ।
Excl: If I were a player!                 Ass: I wish I were a player.
Excl: If I could fly!                        Ass: I wish I could fly                                                                             Excl: Had I the pairs of birds!       Ass: I wish I had the pairs of birds.
Excl: Had I been a king!                    Ass: I wish I had been a king.

Rule 4: Would that / o that / oh that যুক্ত Exclamatory কে Assertive
প্রদত্ত subject + wish + Would that/ o that/ oh that এর পরের অংশ।
Excl: Would that I could be a player!       Ass: I wish I could be a player.                                        Excl: Would that I could be a child again!         Ass: I wish I could be a child again.                      Excl: O that you were a cricketer!                     Ass: I wish you were a cricketer.
Excl: O that i were a poet.                              Ass: I wish I were a poet.




0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):

Post a Comment